Tuesday, May 17, 2005

no pass = no entry

yo! third day of work le! m still without a pass! haiz... imagine me loitering outside the toilet, waiting for someone with a pass to go in so i can follow... imagine me loitering outside the door waiting for someone to come out or go in so tt i can get into the office... yeah.. have bin doing that... thank you v much... my supervisor had asked for a pass for mi (after i requested) n it's coming on thurs! (finally!)

i have bin doing nth much these days.. bin either arranging papers in ascending #, or in ascending dates, n the likes of it... when there's really nth for mi to do, my supervisors ask mi to do stupid stuff like transfering the papers in the files (overflowing) cos they have no more ring files... (ps: severe shortage of hard cover ring files n if u have any empty ones pls kip well... beware of disappearance of files.. haha) (o.. n i cleared 8 files yest n another 12 files today! *proud*) or tying papers in stacks n squeezing as much as possible into the limited space... that place is jus FULL of papers!or shredding! I LUV shredding! reminds mi of my dream to shred all my old notes into pieces tt can never be pieced back together (unless u r crazy n li hai enuff... haha) yesh! =)

bin so relaxed esp these 2 days... my 1st half day like pretty miserable compared to this.. haha... my supervisor even joked tt she's gonna gimme a never-before-temp-job-task... bring a teapot n sit in the pantry to pao cha! (yeah.. i m so relaxed there! haha) the only sad thing is lunch alone.. tsk.. guess i m getting independent! haha...

No comments: