Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Blame me for all you want.. I dun think anyone will bother to listen to me anyway…

I dun think it is my fault… it is jus a small favor, and I dun think it is unreasonable. I guess you ppl wont understand… U dun understand how it is to feel disrespected and insignificant… I am nt meaning tt i am so super impt tt u all cant have fun without me, but I am really upset by the way u ppl take mi for granted… wad do u think i am???

it is nt abt the ride… it is abt how we were rejected and rejected and rejected until i m really sianz to go… n only AFTER we said nt gg THEN u all finally say ok… n now i say no nid, i m nt going, the whole world seems to think it is my fault, i m such a petty, lazy, inconsiderate sucker.. fine! Go ahead… turn ur backs on me… I am really upset too, nt jus u!

有些事是一定要说出来的。。。 撇在心里很难受。。。

我真的很寂寞。。。brainies I miss ya lotz n lotz… thnx to xuan n elaine… thnx for all ya company… thnx to sylvia n esther, thnx for being there all these years… lurve all ya lotz…

No comments: