Saturday, May 16, 2009

lazy yaya...

Oh, I realise I've been getting lazy again... Just look at the frequency of the posts! Lolx...

Ok... It's 5 mths into 2009 and I have yet to fulfill my new yr resolution of learning Japanese or keyboard/guitar/vocal... *sigh* ok... At the very least I've sorta decided to go take a course at the Jap sch in kovan... but I'll need khakis (cos I'm nt so confident that my little sis can afford the fees... Stressed to be paying for 2 pax leh..)

I expect the months ahead to be real stressful (work-wise). Looking very hard for some form of motivation to last me through the many months ahead. I guess I'm much more confident in taking instructions from seniors than working by myself... argh! HELP!!!

1 comment:

Princess Sophia said...

jia you... you can do it de.. you're a senior urself already... to me at least.. :)


P.S. teach me how to get thru boring induction can? :P