Friday, June 12, 2009

Nihon & Nihongo

I miss Japan!

Met a dear colleague of mine on the bus to work today (the ever crowded 145)... and we started to talk about her latest trip to Japan~ and once I get started, I can't stop talking about my experiences in the land of the rising sun... It seemed just not so long ago that I was walking along the streets in Tokyo and Kyoto, exploring the Himeji castle, admiring the Kobe street light-up, splurging all my yen (& credit cards) on the shops up the slope to Kiyomizu-dera, crazily taking many many photos with the red maple leaves, blah blah blah... Oh, I am starting at it again... lolx

Perhaps it would be good to one day move to Japan! The emotional side of me wants to go back to the island and spend happy days, but the practical side of me wants me to count my dollars (or the lack of it) first. Haha... Well, first things first, I am gonna start taking Japanese lessons soon! *yay* Gambatte!

Pei Shi-san, gomenasai... Can't wait for you to take Jap together... The sunday lessons which were supposed to start end June seemed to be missing in action... My little sis got a little tired of waiting... I think there probably won't be a Sunday lesson for Beginner 1 until sometime in August... (I heard that the teachers are not very keen to teach on Sundays... So...)

I'm starting lessons next wk =P and so I've been "a i u e o"-ing pretty often... Lucky for me, YJ & JY are little experts in Jap! I have 2 more sensei to teach me! & pei wo "a i u e o"! Thanks darlings! =)

yaya wonders... is there really a recession? How come the PC show is flooded with people every day?! Things are not so cheap, but sales are not so low either~

No comments: