Wednesday, April 21, 2010

feeling lost...

yaya can't help it but feel really empty at times...
I've lost motivation, and never had any direction.

I know life's unfair, and I'd accept it, cos I can't change how others' lives work out. I want to change mine, but I never got down to it and it didn't go the way I wanted it to.

Life goes on, whether someone enters your life or leaves from yours. I knew it all along, but I'm afraid to see it happening again, though it has happened again and again.

Knowing what I don't want to do but not knowing what I want to do is getting me nowhere. I don't know how to continue and I'm waiting for some heavenly intervention which may or may not happen.

I've lost patience and I'm starting to believe somethings will never happen. I'm getting scared... of things I cannot see or feel.

Life's never fair.

No comments: