Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Emptiness

it's rather wierd for mi to post twice a day... but well.. i m jus feeling like it... cos i m feeling so terrible... i jus hate myself sometimes... n this is one of the times....

sometimes i feel so empty... i feel like i m so imperfect... but i dunno why i keep wanting to make myself more perfect... what's the point?! I KNOW THAT! BUT WHY?! why i keep thinking of ways to make my life better when it is already good enuff?!

there r jus so many things i want in my life but i dun hav. there's no need to fan abt y i dun have wad others have... there's no nid to want to do better than others there's no nid to compare, then y m i still doing it?!... i know i m doing it... deep down my heart... i wish to b the best, i wish to have the most, i wish to b the most important person, i wish to b the centre of everyone's life... Y?! y m i like tt?!

i hate myself... it feels so empty, so empty... m i leading a life at all?!
what m i?! forever unhappy, unsatisfied, greedy n selfish?!

No comments: