Saturday, January 01, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

hey all!

Happy 2005!!! thanks for all that my frenz hav done for mi in 2004... now tt i look back at it so much hav happened the past yr! ;) thanks to all my frenz for being there with mi...

thanks to my NTU frenz ning, yiing, angeline n most of all my roomy wenyi! muack! luv ya lots~
thanks to my darling brainies.... claris jane joycelyn! muack! miss ya lotz!
thanks to my hall mates... esp close neighbours, danqi aka yellow, junlin aka mysterious, xinen!, lynnie aka MIA.
thanks to cycling mates... elaine n xuan!
thanks to my bestest frenz... sylvia esther
thanks to my LAOPO! --- joanne (muack!)
thanks to all who hav helped mi during my working days, esp Jamie fr TS, Jane, constance, za, Jeffrey, Aaron, Anthea, Hwee Ping, Pei Pei, Polly, Roslan fr PSPL Ops team! although we hav lost contact but you ppl hav bin great! -muackz- (paiseh.. lost my hp le i oso dunno how to contact u all anymore)

Thanks to my mummy daddy for owis being there for mi, n thanks to my dearest sis for always tolerating mi when i m on the irritating-my-sister-cos-i-m-sianz moods... hahaz

MUACKZ!

No comments: