Wednesday, March 09, 2005

being happy doesnt mean everything is perfect; it means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections

a senior gave mi this quote... :)
maybe i m really jus thinking too much... too obsessed over what i dont have... guess i ought to look at it another way.. how to get wat i wan but dun hav now... life is abt imperfections rite?! abt striving to fulfil wat u wan... abt satisfying your needs and desires... i really hope i can do it... but y do i still feel a deep sense of emptiness? wad do i want in life? y does this sense of loneliness always creep into my thoughts when my frenz r nt ard mi? maybe it is normal... but is it realli normal if it jus keeps coming?
if only money drop fr the sky.. if only there r free lunches in this world... if only my frenz are always by my side... if only tt smile stays on even when i m alone by myself...

No comments: