Monday, March 14, 2005

utterly B.R.O.K.E.

yo ho!! bought myself a digicam!!! n i m utterly broke now... haiz...
$449, Cannon A510, 3.2MP, 4.0x optical zoom, 13.0x digital + optical zoom
okok... nt the best, i know.. nt my dream too.. my dream iz the SONY 5.1MP ($599)... but well... it's way too ex... so i decided to buy the Cannon ones... act wanted the A520 ($549, 4.0MP) but Elaine darling convinced mi that another 0.8MP isnt worth $100 more... well... haha...
okok... so i m B.R.O.K.E. now... haiz... i calculated... if i have 2 meals a day, that'll b 8 meals this wk... (minus mon lunch n fri dinner) and i FORCE myself to use only $3 per meal.. that'll be $24... convert some meals to waffles / sandwiches... maybe can kip it less than $20. that's abt HALF or more of wad i spend each wk!!! shall NOT buy drinks at all... no more coke, green tea, teh-bin... YeSh! save save save!!!
will only have money to "pay back" myself after i get a job for the hols... JiaYou, yaya!!!

No comments: