Thursday, July 21, 2005

LaSt DaY oF wOrK!!

yum yum... jus back fr a super long lunchbreak... my superviors & colleagues took me to Bedok for lunch @ pizza hut cos it's my last day today... hee... (finally) ironically, this is the first and last time I have lunch with them.. haha.. for the past two months, I have been spending lunch either munching tidbits / biscuits, or eating sandwiches / ta-bao rice fr the canteen downstairs, while chitchatting on the phone with darling yiing yng... not exactly very pathetic, cos I have this feeling that going lunch with them eeveryday will be pretty sianz cos well... different frequency.. I don't exactly fancy hearing about "my-kid-your-kid" talks, or juicy gossips abt other colleagues / bosses... hee...

met elaine and xuan for dinner yesterday night... elaine FINALLY passed us our presents fr her KL trip... (excuse me, auntie elaine... how many times have we went out already since u came back?!) haha... okok... i admit tt tee is a nice pink, good taste k? hahaz.. and the earrings for xuan are nicey too... =)

hmmx... i realise that I have been spending like siaoz this past 2 weeks... i guess i restrained myself for too long before this... the GSS been on for so long and I only started spending 2wks ago... hahaz... cos of work lah.. so i started really shopping fr tt sat with xuan... where i spent 120 in OG and urban warehse, then last sat shopped at PS, then sun bought another skirt, and then was JB where i got 2 bags, and another pair of shoes, and then yest nite i bought a pair of sandals... oh gosh this totals a disgusting $300 NOT counting food and ktv sessions etc! my gosh... i hate myself sometimes.. i lurve shopping AND buying! hahaz... retail therapy lah.. works wonders.. hahaz...

last 3hr+ of work, i guess i am gonna miss the ppl here, and all the slacking... but i am really glad that school's starting... more CO, more hall fun, more late night supper and mahjong sessions (i hope! =P ) and of cos more mugging.. haha...

No comments: