Friday, July 15, 2005

a need to be needed

yay! finally my office lan is working again... haha... but as usual... m so bored... did i mention i finished deception point in 2 days jus reading in the office during my free time? yesh... so i finished it off yest n now i m back to doing nth.. n tt novel is jus so... kua zhang... too absurd but yesh, the thrill is there... or so i think... it's relatively fast moving... =) nex book i waiting to read... HARRY POTTER 6! hee hee... who got order pls put me on ur waiting list! haha

oh n i nid to talk abt the lan prob.. (lots of complaints here... brace up!) after the java prob i created cos i downloaded the java prog to play blokus online, here comes another disaster... being utterly bored in the office, i had no choice but to find myself some entertainment... n so i managed to dig out the messenger folder in the comp, and went online wif windows messenger... n guess wad? i could use it! so happie n started to chit chat wif ppl online (yah... elaine and xuan mainly) while working... at least not so lonely anymore.. who knows... 2 days after i used messenger... the lan connection went dead... at first thought was cable prob.. den after the technicians came to check (cos my boss's boss dun like mi gaming so my boss suggest i go the intranet n read materials... i think tt advice came fr one of my other supervisors as well.. ha), they found out tt it is BECAUSE of my chatting tt the connection went dead... apparently the system kills ur connection the moment it realises u r chatting... wad type of lousy system is tt?! or should i say it's jus damn TOO efficient?! wa lau! kaoz! ok.. so they wanted mi to uninstall my messenger... n i was like huh?! HOW do u uninstall windows messenger?! it is a windows component k! so well... no more chatting now... until the last day of work! hahaz... shhhhh....

caught the webby http://www.colorgenics.com/sps/ fr elaine's bloggie... (haven bin reading ppl's blogs cos of the lan prob) and it's pretty accurate! esp the beginning... (c the bold part) it completely describes who i have been feeling this few weeks... many times i feel really upset not being involved... many times i felt hurt when frenz plan their activities without me, when they call me last min and ask if i wanna go, when in their planning they did not consider me at all... maybe i'm jus too sensitive (everyone's telling me tt) but i really feel not respected and not needed... to the extend tt i reallly feel like isolating myself and shutting the door to them... too extreme? maybe.. but tt statement "If you do not get what you seek you are apt to become reclusive and you will close the doors on all those within your sphere of influence." -- i m REALLY feeling tt now... maybe i'm jus too lonely...

ok... LONG post i can c... too much to say.. since i m so bored maybe i can spend my time looking for a new blogskin... =) anticipate!!

No comments: