Monday, September 25, 2006

21st bday!

Thank you! *muacks*

Thank you for all who came!!! Thanks for coming, Thanks for the gifts, Thanks for bringing all the smiles to me! =) Thanks to those who couldnt come but i received your well wishes n hugs n kisses! =) I was really super busy that day, but I felt really happy that everyone spared the time to come!

I enjoyed all the "happy birthdays"! Thanks once again for making me feel like I'm a star! =) *muacks* I wished I had more time to sing with everyone and say goodbye and thank you to everyone... *thanks again!*
yummie! this is GOOD... (thanks mummy!)
mei nus! pammie joyce jane sylvia!
my fav niece n nephew!! =) aint they cute?!
peiling is so sweet!
brainies!!! *muacks* *muacks* *muacks*
pris n peiling r gd frenz after jus one song! =)
i lurve my cake! looks gd, and tastes better! yummie! i lurve hazelnuts!

i have cake AND flowers! =) great combi!
mum n dad n sis n mi! =)
pri sch frenz! oops... there's onlie sylvia darling! hee hee *muacks*
st nix galz!
vjc ppl! =)
ntuco! plus our two future members! =)
ntu engine ppl... vs
... ntu non-engine ppl
ntu eee gang!


ntuco tanpo!


hey tt's my new nametag!


jing n yuqin! late!

elaine says this can be my matchmaking photo! *haha*

osim!


my roomie! *muacks*

aint it romantic? city space is cool! =)

pretty ladies (and pretty toilet rite?!)

guess who were the photographers? =)

Thank you List:
Mummy + Daddy >> thanks for preparing the food! *muacks* and thanks for supporting me all this while...
Sis Hui>> thanks for the company n help in the process of planning =)
Elaine >> thanks for being my beauty consultant! you are the one who made me a princess! =)
Xuan >> gosh! the equinox was the best part of the night! thanks xuan mummy!
Roomie Wenyi >> thanks for the wonderful idea of the photo album n thanks for printing all those pix to brighten up the album!

thanks for all the presents! i really lurve them! special thanks to brainies for the super chio swatch watch! n thanks to nellers n gang for the hp voucher! thanks to osim ppl for the precious moments figurine! it's so pretty! =) i feel like i'm a greedy pig... these pressies are so exp! thanks thanks thanks!
*muacks* lurve ya all!

No comments: