Monday, September 18, 2006

freezing

freezing...
awwwww... actually I think i m more like frozen, nt freezing... bin staying in hall the whole day (oops... wad abt lessons?) and guess how productive my day is?

bin mapling whole day, read abt 3 pages of notes, listening to songs, read the same 3 pages of notes, more mapling, and read the 3 pages of notes again... (dotz...)

abit sad some ppl cant make it for my bday... but really touched by darlings for putting in so much effort into my bday... thanks to elaine! she's my honoured beauty consultant! thanks to xuan mummy... i cant wait for sat nite outing to equinox (iz tt how u spell it?) thanks to darling brainies n gang... but pls dun get me a hp... it's too expensive... as i said, my bday list is purely write "shuang"!!!! it's more like my wishlist for this yr... hahaz... jus get mi sth within ur budgets and sth u like n i'll like too! =) *muackz* lurve ya lots!!!

i want to mug! but somehow i cant.... argh... i'll start tmr (oops did i hear tt b4? haha)

No comments: