Tuesday, March 27, 2007

it's time to find excitement in my life

hmmx... haven't been blogging for so long... hahaz... lazie lah...

Nth much to update.. mine's a boring life... serious budget deficits this month... i have no idea how come oso... haha... but no worries, pay is due today!!! =P though i think this month will be hard to tide through too.. too many things to buy... i've decided it's time to get my own territory in the house, so well.. it's a SMALL piece of land (oops i mean a small room)... so i'm trying hard to figure out how and what to put into the room. A territory of my own will hopefully give me more space, time and privacy... Gotta fork out some cash for some necessary furniture too... but worth it i guess...

met my ia tutor finally... he's hmm... okay lah... he seems to be super interested in the two guys though... nv as much as looked at me during the meeting. and ended up my godfather (my mentor actually) graded me!!! *freaky* i think he thinks that i am real stupid... (havent been able to answer any of his questions!) haiz... i rather my supervisor (who always ask me about KTV and perhaps knows nth of wat i have been doing) grade me, cos at least he dunno that i dunno so much things and he seems a nice man.. hahaz. godfather is nice too... very kind to me.. but i bet he thinks i m dumb...

I.A. has made me miss school... i miss the lectures n tutorials with peishi, yuxia, ning and chunchi... i miss staying in hall with my roomie.. i hope we get to stay roomies next year too... but... i wont blame ya if it din happen that way k, roomie? cos u dun have much choice too... *muacks*

it's time to find excitement in my life... i dun want my life to become a boring movie! (navy ad!)

meeting at 2pm! ciaoz!

No comments: