Sunday, March 04, 2007

yuan xiao jie!

Happy yuan xiao jie!!!

wahahahahaha... haven blogged for a long time... to say the truth there's no real feeling of "yuan xiao" at all... none of the loud celebrations and good food etc... but it's a nice day to be at home chiong-ing show! wahahaha... *winks*

C.O.'s concert was wonderful! was so sad all my frenx cant cum, but luckily there's darling peishi n yuxia! *muacks* love u all! it would be great to have all my friends and family come support me... I love performing, and I love it more when my loved ones are there to watch me... so I've decided! you are all to come for my last concert with ntuco next year! I'm gonna force my whole family to come too! hee hee...

It was really tiring but it's all worth it! With every concert, I have come to realise new things every year. maybe it's jus that i am getting too old.. *haiz* but this is all so true...

was watching the korean show "bad family"... it's amazing how the characters found sincere love for the other family members even when theirs was in actual fact a "fake family". Even true families do not have the capabilities to forget their individual differences and shortcomings. Even true families do not forgive mistakes. Even true families may not be "complete". I hope for a true family, a "complete" family...

No comments: