Friday, May 30, 2008

lazie me!

Lala! hee... paiseh!!!

Bin back in Singapore for almost 2 wks... and no pix up yet cos watashiwa has been very lazie... PS: Filtering through 1,854 photos (=4.25GB) is a torture which I have bin trying to postpone till now... haha... good news is... i've cut down to 250 photos (woow!) and i vow to continue to cut down abit more else i will have another torturing session of uploading! lolz...

All in all, Taiwan is FUN! so for janey who's already there... enjoy! =) and ning angeline & gang going in 2 wks... Look forward to it! =) My fav is still Alishan... cos of the cool temperature and interesting trees... Taipei is wonderful for shopping, and the Kaohsiung Dream Mall Ferris wheel is so kawaii! I wish i have more time at Taipei 101! And too bad I didnt get to see more of Taroko Gorge cos of the road repairs! Next time I shall go Taiwan on F&E! (Care to join?)

Ok! Photos up within the next wk (i hope!) since I've retired (almost) from my part-time work and beginning the 1 mth plus of rotting at home... and witnessing the decline of my life-long savings... (sob)

yawnzz... post photos soon... ciaoz for now!

psss... brainies i miss ya all!!!! poor me in singapore waiting for you gals to come back!!! hope u r enjoying urselves! *muacks* with lots of luvvvvvvv

No comments: