Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Taiwan!

Woo!!! This time tml... I'll be at Taiwan!!! ;)

Bin so busy these days I only got to really start packing yesterday! I've survived FYP Oral Presentation! *yay!* That's the final major "test" in the whole of my 4 yrs in NTU! Happy Graduation!! =)

wah i m soooo busy suddenly! Just heard that FYP binded copy submission is 21days after Oral Presentation instead of 20 june... Wonderful! This means I have to finish editing and confirming the final copy to send for printing before I leave and have to trouble Peishi to help me with the printing and binding... My wonderful FYP partner! *muacks* i lurve ya! hee hee... Bz Bz Bz... I am still charging my Hp and camera battery (so last minute....)

Will be in Taiwan for 11 days! (8 May - 18 May) I hope 2 gb of memory is enough for my photos! lolx... i will try to ration memory! haha!

Elaine will be flying to australia on the same day! AND flying back on the same day too! lolx... =) too bad we are on different flights... I was supposed to go Taiwan with her lor... but australia will be fun too! I wan koala bears!!! *winkx*

I will go test water for those of u all flying Taiwan in the next few weeks ok?! Check this space for news! Hee...

Will upload fotos etc when i get back! Happy Holidays to all!!! *Cheers*
*flying at 8am! better go zzz now! nitez!

No comments: