Sunday, February 15, 2009

missing you~

Working makes me realise just how wonderful being a student is... No strict working time restrictions, no need to wake up at 7am everyday (if you know how to plan your timetable), no need to feel so tired at the end of the day everyday, no need to miss your good friends for a long time...

Seems like forever since I last met my darlings~ and organising a gathering is no longer that easy when we are all working. *sigh* Okok! I'll try to make it happen ba! Gambatte!

She Ya feels sad that her friends don't have time for her (sob...), but hopefully she'll quit her bad habit of procrastinating and try out these things soon:
1. Learn Japanese! (though this should have come before going to Japan right?)
2. Learn Piano / Guitar! (hmm... first I need a space in my room to place it somewhere,)
3. Work hard & save up! (Goal: to repay loans by end 2011!)

No more holiday trips for this year! (short and cheap trips MAYBE...) Will be going to Melbourne for work (What? Australia again?) without my good buddies so I think it's going to be bit lonely (ke lian...).

Sundays always pass by so fast... Let's enjoy the last few hours of this weekend, yeah!?

不知不觉中,原来大家都找到了幸福!祝我的好朋友们:幸福快乐,长长久久!=)
思雅也想早日找到生命中的另一半!

No comments: