Wednesday, February 25, 2009

blog blog blog!

I should be packing my bags for melbourne...
or watching my dramas...
or preparing to sleep early...
or chit chating with my mum...

but somehow... I'm still fussing about my dear bloggie. Wahahahaha... tired staring at the little lappie screen (is it my imagination or is my screen flickering?)...
I realise I really love how the background remains static while u scroll... (sua gu)
And here's the latest of my favourite tunes (from my latest drama craze 败犬女王!)

Looking at the archives section.. I realise how much less I've been blogging in recent years! The no. went into a steep drop since I first started blogging! From 85 to 30 to 17 to 9! OMG! You mean I was so lazy? Haha... Shall aim to add photos too! (when will I get down to uploading?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.