Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Live from Melbourne!

Woo hoo! I'm now at Melbourne!!!

Work has been nothing but work since Monday.... luckily we arrived on Sunday and we had the chance to take an ultra long drive to Great Ocean Road to see the 12 apostles... Will upload pix when I'm back in Singapore bah... the hotel has no internet access unless I pay a "small fee".

I thought it'll be hot in Melbourne with the recent fires... but it was so damn cold when I arrived and I really regret pulling out the jacket and windbreaker from my luggage!!! Heng at least I have a pathetic cardigan with me (better than nothing actually...)

It's cold in the morning, hot in the afternoon, and damn cold again at night, coupled with strong winds and drizzles once in a while. woo~ I like the cold weather really =) but I still don't like the sun that much. Haha...

I hope I get some time to go shopping! Shops close too early and work ends too late... =(

No comments: