Saturday, March 14, 2009

cough cough cough

I'm coughing! (duh?) Haiz... just so lucky to be sick just after I'm back from Melbourne... Must be the weather here in Singapore. Lolx.

Since my lappie has been coughing badly oso... (the fan has officially became dead) I went to brave the IT Show Human squeezing on Thursday night. And surprisingly, the deals are good but not wonderful (at least for ppl looking for cheap and good specs like me). Ended up buying from outside the fair... with a HUGE 23" LCD that has taken up ALL my desk space... so much for buying a slim CPU...

Ok! here are pix from Melbourne! =)

Survived the 6 hours drive to see the Twelve Apostles (or whatever that's left of it)...


COWS!!!!!


I like this pic! The pretty pond and clouds and moo moos~


Back in Melbourne City... The river is so pretty! Was staying at Southbank, and as we walk around every night, the camera keeps shooting the pretty night scenes. =)

Canoeing can be so romantic! (Oh I love the ferris wheel! - though small and far away)

In order not to bore everyone with 30 photos of the same river... (lolx...) there are only 2 here. =P

Flinder's Street Station! *pretty!*

A friend who is a freelance photographer shot this for me (pss... he charges over $100/hr usually orh!) I like this photo!

Graffiti everywhere... in the alleys, on the streets, on shop doors and walls... I guess the shop owners can't be bothered to remove them cos they will keep coming back..

Ferris wheel again! This is taken from another hotel on Spencer Street a colleague moved to for the last night. Nice view!

Melbourne in autumn is really nice =) as long as you bring a thicker jacket. Lolx... I seriously prefer the refreshing cold to the hot and humid Singapore. I guess I really do like autumn~ (Japan in autumn was fantastic too! )

No comments: