Friday, March 20, 2009

recapping the old times

another 20 min before the WEEKEND! hee... I've been spending the last few hours reading my own old blog posts... Since the start of my uni days to now... I'm feeling so old!

I read about all the major and minor events in my life that I had chosen to blog about. All the fun and laughter in the hall days, CO days.. the complaints about temp work & exams... the bintan trip, Beijing CO trip, Taiwan, Yeppoon (Australia), Japan, Melbourne... THIS is one of the few times when i realised so much has actually happened in my life. Though I do feel that something is still missing... (haiz...)

I remember the loneliness and helplessness I used to feel when I was all alone in hall... When my roomy and friends were all not around... the nights in which I would cry my heart out cos I gave in and lost to the loneliness and emptiness within me... It really make me realise how important it is to have someone around. To my dearest friend who is feeling depressed in the same situation... rest assured you are not the only one who had experienced this. I'll be happy to offer some company - msn or call =) and we'll be meeting up really soon! Don't stay depressed! Jiayou! 我挺你!

ok! managed to drop a post b4 work ends... Happy Weekend!

No comments: