Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Yaya had a wonderful bday! (minus the fact that I'm older by one year, but I can always continue to deceive myself that I am 15 every year.)

I'd love to post photos of the pleasant surprise my colleagues gave me... (if only I can bring a camera to work) Thanks peeps for the balloons and card ^^ I was so touched to see the happy birthday balloon chain! Thanks!!!

I spent my half day leave with my sister~~~ and I've received a beautiful mirror from her! =) the music box thingy was really cool! It has many dots & as you wind it the music will play!!! We liked it a lot and my sister bought one for me! =) This one sings "beauty and the beast"~ *hugs hui* (if she ever lets me)

I'm playing with picasa to get the collage done... and its so hard! JY is so pro lah... all her collages look so pretty... mine's rather amateur... ok~ better than nth eh? =P

No comments: