Friday, August 28, 2009

mumbles...

yaya wants to blog, but there are so many thoughts going on in my head that I hardly know what I should write. haha...

I can't complaint about work (lest my name appears in the internal corp comms emails to the bosses), so I'll have no choice but to complaint about life... or the lack of it. I wonder what happens to all the precious hours I have after work... Since I sleep late (around 12 each night) and I reach home relatively early (7+pm)... by right I should have up to 4.5 hours each night. Minus the necessary makan time (1 hr) and the bathroom singing (0.5hr), I should have 3hours each night! And each day, these golden hours are spent in front of the computer - be it FB, FB games, shows (I've run out of decent shows to watch!)... OMG! that's how NO LIFE my life is! sobs...

However, when I think about it, I realise I do feel more attached to the family than before. The days of hostel life has made me realise how much I love my family and my home... Just being at home, knowing that Daddy, Mummy, Grandma and Hui is rotting at home with me... That's already such a blessing... mushy huh? but yeah, that's the truth. =) Hostel can be scarily lonely when my darling roomy is not around.

There are more things (totally unrelated) running through my mind... but in order not to make this post look too "rojak", I guess I'll stop here. Happy wkends~ looking forward to 五月天!!!

我知道我不应该执着于过去,但我却看不到未来。这样的我,什么时候才会长大?

No comments: