Monday, August 17, 2009

yaya's getting lazy...

Just look at the number of posts on this page... I've gotten lazy to blog. That's the best evidence. No photos... I'm lazy. (It seems like no one else has uploaded photos fr the farm stay as well... ha!)

I went to batam & turi beach resort last last wk end (yes... the long wk end with national day). YJ & JY are fun to hang out with =) turi is pretty! (minus the not-so-clean pool) the rooms are nice, with 4 poster beds & mosquito nets, but still... the mosquitoes are invincible. I'd love to post photos, but knowing how lazy I am, I think they'll never make it to this page. lol... maybe i can wait for JY to post & I'll jus give a link. ha ha.

Work's suffocating... and the wonderful thing is I cannot complain on FB anymore. Boss has recently become my fren on FB... *sigh* so I'll just rattle on here, on my little space which I've come to realise i dun really care if anyone's reading... seems like a lot of ppl are too busy to read blogs, not to mention I'm not exactly popular. haha...

I think I need a break, though I've just been back from one. Work's really discouraging these days. I've tried so hard to talk myself into thinking of the money... but nowadays the event "pay day" does not keep me excited for more than 2 days. THIS is sad. I don't know what to look forward to anymore. HELP!

I'm supposed to be working... (YES! I've brought the lappie back to do some work...) But I've yet to start. *long sigh*~~~~~~

No comments: